Transparent Central Labour Inspection Scheme For Random Inspection Of Units
TRANSPARENT CENTRAL LABOUR INSPECTION SCHEME FOR RANDOM INSPECTION OF UNITS
- Computerized list of inspections to be generated randomly as per risk-based objective criteria.
- Serious matters to be covered under mandatory inspection list.
- Complaints-based inspections to be determined centrally after examination of data and evidence.
- Mandatory uploading of Inspection Reports within 72 hours.
- Since the Labour Inspection Scheme's launch, 21,552 inspections generated as on 01 January 2015; of these, 18,149 are already uploaded.
- Ten States have indicated interest in joining 'Shram Suvidha'.